Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday WOD

 
Deadlifts and Bench Press
 
Tabata Planks x 8 Rounds
 
QOTD- "Hey I finally beat Marcus' bench press PR! With my Deadlift." 
On spotting the bench press, "I'm not going to drop it, I just need a gentle woman's touch."
Great job PRing on Deads Kon, beast of the day! You believed it, you saw it, and you did it.
Then not to be out done by the Kman, Jenny PR's the deadlift with a 190! She's been chasing that goal and got it!  Couples that PR together, ...
 
Write your PRs on the board, we love to know!

 
 
    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whаt i ԁon't realize is actually how you'ге not actually а lоt more well-lіked
than уou mіght be гight now.

You're so intelligent. You know thus considerably in relation to this matter, made me in my view imagine it from numerous varied angles. Its like women and men aren't involved
until it's something to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs great. Always take care of it up!

Feel free to surf to my homepage: WebSite